3 Simple steps Jesus followed to Evangelize - Luke 10:8, 9
1. EAT THEIR FOOD = LISTEN TO THEIR STORYWhile you eat, what do you need to do?
2. HEAL THEM (meet their needs) = SHARE YOUR STORYHow can you heal or meet people’s needs? Sharing your story is like to bridge to God’s story. Jesus told the delivered demoniac: ‘Return home and tell how much God has done for you. So the man went away and told all over town how much Jesus had done for him’. (Luke 8:3)
3. TELL GOD’S STORY = GOSPEL PRESENTATIONListening to their story and sharing your story provides opportunity to share God’s story! Paul’s summary of the gospel is in I Corinthians 15:1-8.
We encourage our contact or friends to form a group to read a Gospel. Meet with friends at work for lunch, share with your family, or share with a group of people inyour community. We call this a Discovery Bible Reading group.
Many know almost nothing about Jesus – or have very distorted views of who He is! And of course, many Christians (and maybe you!) have not read a Gospel from beginning to end.
• If a Christian – we will discover much about Jesus by reading a Gospel through!
• If no knowledge of Jesus – you will be surprised by what Jesus was really like!
To start, we suggest the Gospel of Mark. It is short and straight forward.
RESOURCES for training - Please click on each resources below to download your copy
2. Conversation Guide